When it comes to getting your website to show up first in search engine rankings for location-based searches, geographical targeting, or “geotargeting”, should be at the top of every website owner’s SEO to-do list. But which factors really matter? Since Google Places is a fairly new phenomenon, and Google keeps changing their algorithm every 6 [...]
Leverage local/social marketing to Kick-start your online presence www.placesr.us
Get the knowledge you need to get the customers you deserve.
- GeoTargeting Your Website
- One Simple Trick to Increase Blog Subscriptions by 254%
- How to Snap Up a Currently Owned Domain Name
- How to Choose a Domain Name for Your Local Business
- QR Codespotting: Internet Gang “Anonymous” Puts QRCodes on Paper Flier
- Reality Check for Email Marketers: The Toast is All They See
- One in Five Smartphone Users “Check In” to Local Businesses
- How to Reach the Top of Google Places
- What Are QR Codes and How Should QR Codes Be Used?
- Search Engine Popularity: Google Still Rules